Wednesday 15 June 2011

KUALA LUMPUR

Hai All,

Its exactly 10 more days to go for our next vacation. Cant wait!! And its gonna be the whole family (mum's side).

Now I'm having my school holiday and it will end by end of this week. I used to my late sleep and wake up.. and I'm pretty sure that I'll be having my "jet lag" when the school open hehhehe.. I'm enjoying my school holiday so far, unfortunately my parents are both working. Nevertheless, we will ENJOY our time together by end of this month yyeeehhaaa~~ Although they are working, they still try to take the pleasure during my holiday to make me HAPPY. They took me to the arcade, swimming, shopping, spend time at both Nenek's house so at least I still can feel the happiness during my school holiday. Thanks Babah and Mama..

No comments:

Post a Comment